As a world leader in the fuel and energy industry, Russia contributes significantly to shaping the global energy agenda. It is crucial for the Russian energy companies to be sensitive to trends in the global energy industry and realize the potential of International cooperation with global Industry leaders. Meet industry leaders from Russian, CIS and International companies, learn about the Development Plans of the Russian Energy companies and utilize the potential of cooperation.
10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. – Registration
10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Presentations
– “Current state oil & gas processing industry in Russia and Government regulation,” Gubkin Russian State University of oil & gas, Head of the department of quality management, standardization and certification of oil and gas equipment (invited).
– Case Study “Dow Chemicals. Investment in Russia.” (Invited)
– “A Proposition of Revamping the existing oil & gas facilities. Technologies. Modular Approach,” Matteo Badalocchi, M77 Engineering.
– “Opportunities for Developing Russian Market in the Area of Oil & Gas Processing with Companies and Ongoing Projects with Rosneft, Lukoil, Tatneft, Bashneft,” Lengiproneftechim (invited).
– Case Study. “JV with Russian Engineering Company”: Ambitech Engineering. (invited).
– Questions and Answers
12:20 p.m. – Closing Remarks
12:20 – 13:00 p.m. Refreshments, Network
Delegate: TACCR members- free, non-members- $100
To participate in the conference, please complete the registration form and make the registration fee payment, including:
· A fully equipped conference room of the Hilton Garden Inn
· Multi-course lunch in the Hilton Garden Hotel Restaurant
· Coffee with Danish Pastry at Arrival
· Plastic badge, event folder
· Standing buffet
– Bronze sponsor, £250 – Company logo on the event website and marketing materials
– Silver Sponsor, £500 – Event Speaker. Opportunity to present your technology solutions
– Gold Sponsor, £1000. Bronze plus Silver level, targeted B2B meetings and Business Introductions
Contact: email@example.com; +44 (0) 7984225764; +44(0)7541 350439
Pharmaceutical products are amongst ones that have greatest export potential to the Russian Federation. Medicaments consisting of mixed or unmixed products, for retail sale have export potential of $9.1bn, while actually exported $6.1bn, leaving the room to realize additional exports worth $3.8bn.
Unlock your export potential and visit our Annual Pharmaceutical Conference. Network and explore opportunities with TACCR to schedule B2B meetings with your potential Buyers.
RFSIC is a highly focused investment event. It provides you with an unparalleled opportunity to develop and nurture a robust, high quality network of business contacts across Russia and UK, providing multiple networking opportunities for UK and Russian business leaders, investors and dealmakers to meet.