Tran-Atlantic Chamber of Commerce for Russia & CIS warmly welcomes companies from UK and Internationally to join us for Business Development Mission to the Russian Energy Week (REW), taking place on 2-5 October, 2019. The REW is being held to demonstrate the prospects of the Russian fuel and energy industry and unlock the potential of international cooperation in energy. The Forum will serve as a platform for a discussion of the main challenges faced by the energy sector and topical problems involving the development of oil & gas industry, energy and electricity, petrochemical Industries.
The first Russian Energy Week International Forum was held in 2017, immediately becoming the most important energy efficiency event in Russia or abroad.
The central event of the business program was a plenary session entitled ‘Energy for Global Growth’, which included an address by Russian President Vladimir Putin.
The Forum to be attended by:
- 700 Russian and 200 International Companies
- 20 Ministers and 30 Heads of diplomatic corps
Business Mission includes:
- B2B meetings with potential customers, procurement , partners, distributors, agents, and local industry contacts, scheduled specifically to meet your trade mission’s objectives
- Translation and enterpretation service
- In-country ground transportation
- Assistance in obtaining Visa
- Non- member: £4,900 , including airplane tickets, accommodation, B2B meetings
- Member: £3,500, including airplane tickets, accommodation, B2B meetings
To discuss your Mission objectives and business goals and register for a Mission, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org