List of services that we offer for accreditation of a foreign representative office in the Russian Federation (for- for 1 year and 2 and 3 YEARS)
- Consultations on preparing documents required for accreditation and submission of the list of documents necessary for accreditation.
- Preparation of a package of documents necessary for ACCREDITATION (from the set of documents submitted by the head company and the set of documents prepared by the registrar company).
- Translation into Russian of the set of documents in German or English language submitted by the head company for accreditation (accreditation application; extract from the trade register; copy of the charter; decision of the parent organization’s authorized body on creation of a representative office in the Russian Federation; unlimited power of attorney issued in favor of the head of the representative office; tax bearer certificate; servicing bank statement; powers of attorney issued in favor of the person who will handle the accreditation in Moscow; .
- Notarial attestation of the translation of all the above documents.
- Processing for accreditation purposes of a required number of copies (4) of the entire foreign package of documents along with their translation into Russian and their notarial attestation.
- Preparation of the Regulations about the representative office establishment in Russian language.
- Processing of 4 copies of the Regulations about the representative office establishment and their notarial attestation.
- Translation of the Regulations on the representative office establishment from Russian into German or from Russian into English (AN ADDITIONAL SERVICE) to be coordinated with the head office.
- Completion of the required forms and production of notary approved copies of foundation documents in Russian for registering the representative office in budget funds (pension insurance, medical insurance, social insurance).
- PURCHASE OF THE TEMPORARY LEGAL ADDRESS USED ONLY FOR REALIZATION OF ACCREDITATION AND REGISTRATION IN ALL NOT BUDGET FUNDS.
- Accreditation of the representative office in the Trade Registration Chamber of Russian Federation and obtaining a permit for its accreditation in the Russian Federation.
- Obtaining the Certificate on the representative office entry in the State Register of representative offices of foreign companies in the Russian Federation.
- Registration of the representative office with tax authorities and obtaining the tax bearer certificate.
- Obtaining the statistics codes in the State Committee of the Russian Federation on Statistics.
- Registration of the representative office in off-budget funds (pension insurance, medical insurance, social insurance).
- Manufacturing of the representative office seal.
- Preparation of the documents (including fulfillment of necessary forms and blanks and preparation of notary copies of foundation documents) for opening of the bank account in chosen by customer bank.
- Opening of the bank account in a chosen by customer bank.
- Payment of duties in all the state institutions and agencies involved in the accreditation process.
- PAYMENT OF STATE DUTY FOR ACCREDITATION OF REPRESENTATIVE IN STATE REGISTRATION CHAMBER
DHL Documents sending to Russia will be sent by at the expense of the customer